Control M Consultant – Basel
Be dbi services.
As a Control-M Consultant, you will experience a rich and stimulating job that goes from analyzing customers’ requirements through to implementation and maintenance.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Identify requirements, procedures and problems to determine the need for further automation or improve existing systems from end users,
- Process cycles and use Control-M utilities to forecast and plan,
- Process customer requests and take appropriate action to add, delete, or modify production, test, system, user and housekeeping applications,
- Manage all Control-M run control calendars to ensure run date accuracy,
- Provide technical support to the controlled systems that include version of UNIX and Windows,
- Troubleshoot and take corrective action for problems involving Control-M dependencies using conditions/resource manual conditions utility,
- Maintain all existing Control-M scheduling definitions,
- Utilize Control-M to create and maintain rule definitions,
- Utilize Control-M File Transfer plugin (AFT, MFT).
You are a Consultant or would like to become one and have a HES, ETS or equivalent diploma. You specialize in engineering IT production and have highly complex (senior level) Control-M administration and scheduling skills.
You gained experience in working with application owners and third-party vendors to implement product updates, configure, schedule and promote production applications and batch processes supporting multi-platform enterprise systems. Your skills include installation, configuration and upgrades as well as the definition of technical standards and the maintenance of the technical documentation.
You have proven your skills in analyzing and testing new/existing procedures, information systems or utility programs for efficiency and effectiveness.
You are enthusiastic about managing group projects and work well on your own. You are fluent in German, and you have a good knowledge of French. Proficiency in English is required.
At dbi services, you benefit from a wide range of in-house and external continuous training programs to further develop your skills and learn new ones. Working with us means joining a team of experts who are passionate about their work using cutting-edge technology, but also being part of a company whose culture rests on strong values and is driven by its team spirit and camaraderie.