Oracle database administration knowledge of the non-container architecture. If you do not have Oracle administration knowledge, our dbi InSite Workshop Oracle DBA Essentials and our dbi InSite Workshop Oracle DBA Basic are a recommended prerequisite.
- The Tenant Architecture
- Which changes will Oracle Multitenant bring to a DBA change for a DBA with?
- Container database management of root and pluggable database (creation, deletion, plugin, patching)
- Pluggable database, Application Container, Proxy database
- Network and services
- Backup, Recovery and Flashback
- Migration and cloning
- Resource management
- Data Guard
- Performance Tuning
Target groups from the training
- DBAs, developers and DevOps who are about to switch to single/multitenant architecture or have already done so.
- On-site training: As this training is provided on a Cloud platform, participants must be equipped with a laptop in order to access the Cloud infrastructure through an ssh client.