Sharepoint Consultant (m/w) – Basel Area
Be dbi services!
Are you looking for a new professional challenge, more responsibilities in your day-to-day work, or just a company that’s great to work for? dbi services can make you feel satisfied and fulfilled in your professional activity.
With this job offer, we offer you the opportunity of having a rich and stimulating job. Working at dbi services not only means joining a team of experts who are passionate about their work using cutting-edge technology, but also forming part of a company whose culture rests on strong values and which is driven by its team spirit and camaraderie.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Install new SharePoint environments based on editor’s and company’s best practices,
- Process customer requests and take appropriate action to add, delete or modify production, test or qualification environments,
- Provide accurate project documentation regarding installation, configuration and changes,
- Interoperate and collaborate with other IT departments,
- Troubleshoot and take corrective action for problems involving SharePoint,
- Maintain all existing SharePoint environments.
You are a Consultant or would like to become one and have a HES, ETS or equivalent diploma. You specialize in Microsoft SharePoint technology and are able to design, implement, maintain and optimize a SharePoint Farm. You have thorough knowledge (senior level) of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and Microsoft SQL Server.
You have proven skills in implementing and maintaining a SharePoint infrastructure in production environments and your knowledge includes:
- SharePoint Server administration with Powershell
- SharePoint Auditing features
- SharePoint One Drive
- SharePoint Designer
- Troubleshooting with ULS
- Office web Ap
- Project Server
- Workflow with Microsoft FLOW and/or Nintex
You are enthusiastic about managing group projects and work well on your own. Your German is fluent, and you have a good knowledge of French. Proficiency in English is required.
Joining dbi services means integrating a dynamic company allowing you to use your languages and marketing skills. dbi services is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team. Labeled as a “Great Place To Work” in 2017 and 2018, we offer excellent working conditions including advantages such as home office, social events, participation to sport activities and much more.