Service Delivery Manager (m/w) – Basel Area
Be dbi services!
Are you looking for a new professional challenge, more responsibilities, or just a company that’s great to work for? dbi services can make you feel satisfied and fulfilled in your professional activity.
We offer you the opportunity of having a rich and stimulating job. Working at dbi services not only means joining a team of experts who are passionate about their work using cutting-edge technologies, but also being part of a company whose culture rests on strong values and that is driven by its team spirit and camaraderie.
Tasks and responsibilities
In this position (located in Basel and Delémont) you will manage the service delivery within our middleware team. Typical responsibilities include:
- Coordination with engineering team
- Follow-up on escalated support tasks
- Organize software upgrades
- Define software stacks
- Management of 1st and 2nd level support
- Guarantee customers’ SLA delivery
- Manage 3rd party service providers
- Service Level reporting to customers
- Coordination with application development projects
- Service Delivery
- Event manager
- Incident manager
- Service Request manager
- Change manager
- Knowledge Manager
- Responsible for customers’ escalation
- Responsible for system management
- Ensure security level compliance
- Software lifecycle management
- User access management
Besides your skills and experience in service delivery, you are German or French native speaker and have good knowledge in the other language (Level B1 spoken/written). You are also fluent in English (Level B2 spoken/written). You are passionate about IT technologies and aim to develop your technical skills by passing certifications. Being stress-resistant is another ability that is required in this position.
Work experience and education
- Previous experience with service management is mandatory
- Solid knowledge in IT (IT degree from a superior school)
- Previous experience with project and/or delivery management
- ITIL certification
- Fluency in German or French with good knowledge of the other language (Level B1 is mandatory)
- Fluency in English (Level B2 is mandatory)
- Being familiar with pharma industry is a plus
Joining dbi services means integrating a dynamic company that offers you an interesting role within a highly motivated team. Labeled as a “Great Place To Work” in 2017 and 2018, we offer excellent working conditions including advantages such as home office, social events, participation to sport activities and more.