Senior Business Intelligence Consultant – Basel
Be dbi services.
Driven by its growth, dbi services is expanding its Business Intelligence (BI) Cluster by recruiting specialists with BI skills (SAP Business Objects and InfoBurst).
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant, you are the reference contact for our customers and you contribute in a responsible and independent way to successfully implement projects. Your tasks and responsibilities are the following:
- Create, update and maintain all needed BO artifacts (reports, dashboards, universes).
- Create, update and maintain all needed InfoBurst artifacts.
- Analyze the business needs in terms of Business Intelligence.
- Ensure the link between the Business and the Reporting teams.
- Help users.
- Manage the business tasks and technical tools documentation.
- You are senior a BI Consultant and have a solid knowledge base in IT (IT degree from a superior school).
- You are interested in BI project advising (creating, designing, implementing, maintaining and optimizing).
- You have more than 5 years of experience in all BI tasks (report and universe design/maintenance, analysis of the business reporting needs, customer help, etc.)
- You are familiar with using SAP Business Objects, InfoBurst (An experience with InfoBurst would be a real advantage).
- You have a good knowledge of the financial and banking area.
- You have good skills in using RDBMS like Oracle, Microsoft, Sybase, etc.
- You are enthusiastic to work in a team and work well on your own.
- Proficiency in English is required as well as a good knowledge of another language (French or German).
At dbi services, you benefit from a wide range of in-house and external continuous training programs to further develop your skills and learn new ones. Working with us means joining a team of experts who are passionate about their work using cutting-edge technology, but also being part of a company whose culture rests on strong values and is driven by its team spirit and camaraderie.