Open Infrastructure Consultant – Basel, Zurich or Bern
Be dbi services.
As an Open Infrastructure Consultant, you will have the opportunity of having a rich and stimulating job that combines consultancy missions with customer workshops.
Your Tasks and responsibilities
- You contribute in a responsible and independent way to the success of project implementations based on open source technologies.
- As a key person for our customers in the French- or German-speaking area of Switzerland, you accompany our customers on site in the different phases of projects.
- You are a Consultant or aim to become one and have a HES, ETS or equivalent diploma.
- You specialize in designing, implementing, maintaining and optimizing open source based infrastructures.
- Teamwork is something you like but you are also able to work on your own.
- You fluently speak German. English skills are a prerequisite.
- Ideally, you already passed a Linux or PostgreSQL certification
Your Work Experience and Education
You have proven skills and experience that you would like to develop further through projects using the following technologies:
- Community PostgreSQL + tools
- EDB Postgres + tools
- Open source database systems in Docker environments
- MariaDB, Galera Cluster and Cluster Control
- All flavors of Linux
At dbi services, you benefit from a wide range of in-house and external continuous training programs to further develop your skills and learn new ones. Working with us means joining a team of experts who are passionate about their work using cutting-edge technology, but also being part of a company whose culture rests on strong values and is driven by its team spirit and camaraderie.