Control M Consultant (m/w) – Basel Area
Be dbi services!
Are you looking for a new professional challenge, more responsibilities in your day-to-day work, or just a company that’s great to work for? dbi services can make you feel satisfied and fulfilled in your professional activity.
With this job offer, we offer you the opportunity of having a rich and stimulating job. Working at dbi services not only means joining a team of experts who are passionate about their work using cutting-edge technology, but also forming part of a company whose culture rests on strong values and which is driven by its team spirit and camaraderie.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Identify requirements, procedures and problems to determine the need for further automation or improve existing systems from end users,
- Process cycles and use Control-M utilities to forecast and plan,
- Process customer requests and take appropriate action to add, delete, or modify production, test, system, user and housekeeping applications,
- Manage all Control-M run control calendars to ensure run date accuracy,
- Provide technical support to the controlled systems that include version of UNIX and Windows,
- Troubleshoot and take corrective action for problems involving Control-M dependencies using conditions/resource manual conditions utility,
- Maintain all existing Control-M scheduling definitions,
- Utilize Control-M Event Manager to create and maintain rule definitions.
You are a Consultant or would like to become one and have a HES, ETS or equivalent diploma. You specialize in engineering IT production and have highly complex (senior level) Control-M administration and scheduling skills.
You gained experience in working with application owners and third-party vendors to implement product updates, configure, schedule and promote production applications and batch processes supporting multi-platform enterprise systems. Your skills include installation, configuration and upgrades as well as the definition of technical standards and the maintenance of the technical documentation.
You have proven your skills in analyzing and testing new/existing procedures, information systems or utility programs for efficiency and effectiveness.
You are enthusiastic about managing group projects and work well on your own. Your German is fluent, and you have a good knowledge of French. Proficiency in English is required.
Joining dbi services means integrating a dynamic company allowing you to use your languages and marketing skills. dbi services is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team. Labeled as a “Great Place To Work” in 2017 and 2018, we offer excellent working conditions including advantages such as home office, social events, participation to sport activities and much more.