At dbi services, we value Middleware expertise and encourage our consultants to train, attend international conferences, write blogs and share their knowledge in order to be at the forefront in this area.
This position is far from business as usual, and is as varied as it is stimulating as you work with people around the world, as well as alongside your customers and your supportive team on a daily basis. Find out more here about what could be the start of a great adventure.
What to expect
You will be the main contact for our customers and will complete their projects responsibly and independently. Here are some typical tasks that would await you:
- WebLogic/OFM/JBoss/Tomcat platform installation, updates and administration
- Integration and deployment of web applications
- Drafting of load/stress testing scenarios and analysis of results
- Feature optimization
- Design of web application solutions or architecture
- Performance Management
- Optimization tasks
What you bring with you
In addition to holding a HES [Swiss specialized college degree], EPF [Swiss federal polytechnic degree] or equivalent diploma, our ideal candidate for the position would offer the following:
- Confirmed experience with Weblogic, OFM (OID, OUD, OAM, OPSS, ODSM), Java Runtime and other application servers (JBoss, Tomcat)
- You stand out through your team spirit and you are also able to work on your own
- You speak fluent French and/or German and are proficient in English
Why we are an employer of choice
Want to join our team?
Send your application (CV, certificates and diplomas) in a single PDF file to [email protected].com
What happens next?
Once your application has been received, you will receive confirmation from us. It will then take xxxx days before you receive an initial response from our human resources department. If you are selected for this position, you will be invited to an initial interview. The final decision will be made after the second interview.
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions, our HR manager Magali Blenner would be happy to help at +41 32 422 96 00.
Can you see yourself in this role?
Find out more!
As a Middleware consultant, you will work primarily with our customers, on site or remotely. Like all our consultants, you will receive approx. 20 days/year of training and internal projects. Reporting to the “ECM & Application Integration” team of 25 people, you will be under the supervision of its Delivery Manager. If necessary, the Technology Leader and your colleagues are there to support you. In this role, cooperation is essential, as is exchanging ideas, asking for help and helping your colleagues by sharing your knowledge. #BeSharing is our core value, because unity is strength.
These are the essential skills for this position:
- You have good social skills
- You want to attend training courses and achieve certifications
- You have at least 3 years of confirmed experience with Weblogic and Java Runtime technologies
- You speak fluent French/German (C1 level at least)
- You understand and can express yourself both orally and in writing in English (B1 level at least)