Security Consultant (m/w) Basel or Delémont
Be dbi services!
Tasks and responsibilities
The Security Consultant supports dbi services and its customers in the security as well as the privacy field. He provides support for both, dbi services’ internal Infrastructure and the delivery of security services for dbi services’ customers. The Security Consultant monitors and implements dbi services’ data privacy and security measures and delivers security projects for customers by considering dbi services’ quality standards.
The Security Consultant has the following responsibilities:
- Support for the definition of the security policy (in collaboration with the C-management)
- Rollout and monitoring of the security policy including
- social aspects
- infrastructure aspects
- Internal and external monitoring as well as audits
- Employee training at dbi services based on rules and concepts
- Secure services and manage security certification for dbi services
- Security projects delivery on behalf of dbi services’ portfolio, such as
- Feasibility studies
- Deployment (hardening, encryption…)
- Develop and manage a partnership with a law firm in order to cover the legal aspects in the service delivery
- Define and maintain audit processes
- Deliverables (reports)
Additional missions may be required regarding internal and/or customer needs.
- You are a Consultant or aim to become one and have a HES, ETS or equivalent diploma.
- You specialize in Infrastructure security, in particular for related topics (Network, Operating System, Database, Applications). You have already proven skills to manage security on such components and wish to expand your knowledge.
- Teamwork is something you like but you are also able to work on your own
- You fluently speak French or German (knowledge of the other language represents an advantage). English skills are a prerequisite.
- Ideally, you already passed certifications such as Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH) or CISA.
Joining dbi services means integrating a dynamic company with highly skilled experts, allowing you to develop your technical knowledge. Labeled as a “Great Place To Work”, we offer excellent working conditions.