dbi services attended one of the major international Oracle trade fairs, DOAG in Nuremberg (Germany). With its ever-popular stand, the dbi services team gave technical presentations and training courses from 16th to 20th November 2015. Nearly 2,100 people took part in the event, with 450 technical presentations and 11 one-day training courses held.
dbi services took the opportunity of this unmissable show for German Oracle product users and enthusiasts to meet them both at its stand and at the eight conferences held by its experts:
- Oracle12c result cache: the good, the bad and the ugly cases
- Oracle GoldenGate configuration protected in the DR environment
- Automated RAC Setup with Cobbler and Virtual Box
- Oracle over Docker
- Application Continuity
- All about locks: DML, DDL, foreign key, online operations
- Data Recovery Advisor in Details
- Oracle WebLogic Monitoring with SNMP/WLDF
Many people attended the sessions, seeking further information from our advisors on the dbi services stand. Our stand aroused a lot of interest – not least through the prize draw, with five winners of “swiss-made” prizes, and handing out 250 chocolate Santas. DOAG 2015 ended with its traditional day of training courses – Schulungstag – including the course “Oracle Database Performance Tuning – how does it work?” given by our two experts, Hervé Schweitzer and Nicolas Jardot, which was a big hit. Look forward to seeing you at our stand in 2016!